About the Firm
A Birmingham DUI Defense Attorney Who Wrote the Book on Drunk Driving
Drunk Driving Defense Attorney Daniel Larin is an author and lecturer in drunk driving defense and driver's license restoration. In 2006, Daniel Larin was asked to author some chapters of the Michigan Drunk Driving Law and Practice book that is published by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) for the Michigan State Bar Association. In 2008, he was asked to take over as one of the editors of the book. The book is now in its fifth edition.
Other notable publications include:
- Co-author of the Michigan Basic Practice Manual published by the ICLE
- Co-author of the Collateral Consequences of a Criminal Conviction published by the ICLE
- Wrote commentary for the Michigan Criminal Jury Instructions, "Traffic Offenses" section in 2014
- "Reviewing the Evidence of the Stop and Arrest in DUI Cases" for the "Inside the Minds" series from Aspatore Books a division of Thompson-West
- Authorship in the in the "Inside the Minds Series" is by invitation only and limited to nationally recognized experts in the field.
He has lectured to hundreds of attorneys on drunk driving, criminal traffic, and driver license restoration issues. He lectures for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education, the Michigan State Bar Association and local bar associations. Videos of his lectures are sent around the state and are available in the internet for other attorneys to review and learn as part of their continuing legal education.
Putting Years of Experience to Work for You
Based in Birmingham, Michigan, Attorney Dan Larin travels around the state and has appeared in most of the courts in Michigan. He defends people accused of DUI and other alcohol-related criminal and traffic offenses. In addition he specializes in driver license restoration before the Secretary of State's Administrative Hearing Section and in Circuit Court.
If you, a friend or family member has been arrested for a drunk driving, do not wait another moment. Please contact Daniel J. Larin, P.C. for a free consultation with our Birmingham DUI defense lawyer.