Daniel Larin is a leading lawyer in the area of Drunk Driving Defense and Driver License Restoration, in the State of Michigan. He has been recognized as one of the "Top 1000 Lawyers in Metro Detroit" by dBusiness Magazine; as a "SuperLawyer" since 2011; as a "Leading Lawyer" by Leading Lawyers; and, holds the highest rating of "10 of 10, Superb" by AVVO. Daniel J. Larin, P.C. is a Criminal Defense Law Firm that specializes in the defense of those charged with:
- Drunk Driving, (OWI, OUIL / OUID, DWI or DUI)
- Operating While Intoxicated (MCL 257.625)
- Super Drunk (BAC Above .17)
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and Drugs (OUIL / OUID)
- Operating With the Presence of Drugs (OWPD)
- Operating With the Presence of Marijuana (OWPM)
- Impaired Driving (Operating While Visibly Impaired or OWVI)
- Zero Tolerance (Under 21 with BAC)
- Driving While License Suspended (DWLS)
- Reckless Driving
- Negligent Homicide
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Operating Under the Influence Causing Serious Injury
- Operating Under the Influence Causing Death (Homicide, Manslaughter, Murder)
- Drivng While Suspended Causing Serious Personal Injury or Death
- Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident
- All other traffic related crimes
- Marijuana Possession
- Medical Marijuana Card violations
- Other Alcohol-related crimes (Minor In Possession (MIP), Domestic Violence, Disorderly Person, etc.)
- Traffic Tickets
- Probation Violations
Daniel J. Larin, P.C. also handles Driver License Restoration cases before the Administrative Hearing Section (formerly call the Driver Assessment and Appeals Division (DAAD)or (DLAD)) of the Michigan Secretary of State and in the county Circuit Courts.
Daniel Larin is an author and editor of "Michigan Drunk Driving Law and Practice", the book that judges and lawyers refer to when faced with questions on drunk driving and related topics. He is a frequent lecturer on the subjects of Drunk Driving Defense, Driver License Restoration and other Criminal Defense and Driver's License issues. He is the lawyer who wrote the book on drunk driving defense and criminal traffic defense in Michigan and other lawyers turn to him when they have complicated issues. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Daniel Larin has a state wide practice primarily providing criminal defense and driver license restoration services in Michigan including: Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Lapeer, Monroe, Livingston and Genesee Counties.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Please consult an attorney for individual advice concerning your own situation.