Daniel Larin is a recognized leader in the defense of drinking drivers charged with drunk driving, OWI, DUI or other alcohol-related charges in the State of Michigan. Daniel J. Larin, P.C. is a Criminal Defense Law Firm that specializes in the defense of those charged with:
- Drunk Driving, (OWI, OUIL / OUID, DWI or DUI)
- Operating While Intoxicated (MCL 257.625)
- Super Drunk (BAC Above .17)
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and Drugs (OUIL / OUID)
- Operating With the Presence of Drugs (OWPD)
- Impaired Driving (Operating While Visibly Impaired or OWVI)
- Driving While License Suspended (DWLS)
- Reckless Driving
- Negligent Homicide
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Operating Under the Influence Causing Serious Injury
- Operating Under the Influence Causing Death (Homicide, Manslaughter, Murder)
- Drivng While Suspended Causing Serious Personal Injury or Death
- Leaving the Scene of a Property Damage Accident
- All other traffic related crimes
- Marijuana Possession
- Alcohol-related crimes
- Traffic Ticket
- Drag Racing
- Careless Driving
- Probation Violations
Additionally, we represent people seeking Driver License Restoration in administrative cases before the Driver Assessment and Appeals Division (DAAD) of Michigan Secretary of State and in the Circuit Courts.
Daniel Larin is an author and editor of "Michigan Drunk Driving Law and Practice", the book that judges and lawyers refer to when faced with questions on drunk driving. He has lectured across Michigan offering his insight and expertise on Drunk Driving, Driver License Restoration and Serious Traffic crimes. He is the lawyer who wrote the book on drunk driving defense and criminal traffic defense in Michigan and other lawyers turn to him when they have complicated issues. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Daniel Larin has a state wide practice primarily providing criminal defense and driver license restoration services in Michigan including: Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Lapeer, Monroe, Livingston and Genesee Counties.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Please consult an attorney for individual advice concerning your own situation.